EPC Burgess Hill
GET YOUR EPC FOR BURGESS HILL By calling 0845 071 2388 NOW
Welcome to Property Assessor
LOCAL Energy Assessor BARRY TAPLIN for your
Burgess Hill EPC
Fully Qualified and Accredited
Burgess Hill EPC
BOOKING LINE - 0845 071 2388
** OPEN all day and all evening 7 days a week to take your details **
The Full Cost for the EPC is just £50 plus vat and is valid for 10 years for letting or selling under current legislation.
Meet your EPC Energy Assessor for Burgess Hill
and has lived local for over 30 years.
Barry Taplin Dip. HI. Dip DEA.
Dip NDEA Green Deal Advisor
( Produced over 5000 EPCs locally )
Hello .... I provide the EPC service for Burgess Hill and surrounding areas.
If you are SELLING or LETTING you must have an EPC and it must be in place before marketing your property in Burgess Hill otherwise you could be fined. If it is an average domestic property the EPC would take me about 40 minutes at your property.
The EPC can be emailed back to you the SAME DAY as the appointment in PDF format if you wish as I appreciate these can be URGENT....I can also email to your agent or solicitor if you wish me to do so at no extra cost.
On site: I will need to take some pictures of meters / boilers etc / measure the rooms and take information about lighting etc from each room
and view the loft if you have one.
All You Have To Do to order your EPC is call the booking line Tel: 0845 071 2388.
BURGESS HILL EPC Energy Performance Certificate.
If you would like FLOOR PLANS as well mention this when you call as the EPC & Floor plans cost £82.50 plus vat for Burgess Hill Properties.
Some Useful Tips to SAVE MONEY
- Turn your thermostat down. Reducing your room temperature by 1°C could cut your heating bills by up to 10 percent and typically saves around £60 per year. If you have a programmer, set your heating and hot water to come on only when required.
- Always turn off the lights when you leave a room & get a Smart Meter
Don't leave appliances on standby and remember not to leave laptops and mobile phones on charge unnecessarily.
- Use energy saving light bulbs. They last up to 10 times longer than ordinary bulbs, and using one can save you around £55 over the lifetime of the bulb. This saving could be around £120 over its lifetime if you're replacing a high wattage incandescent bulb, or one used for more than a few hours a day.
- Close your curtains at dusk to stop heat escaping through the windows and check for draughts around windows and doors
If possible, fill up the washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher: one full load uses less energy than two half loads.
- Only boil as much water as you need (but remember to cover the elements if you're using an electric kettle).
- A dripping hot water tap wastes energy and in one week wastes enough hot water to fill half a bath, so fix leaking taps and make sure they're fully turned off!